Anyway, back to my thoughts on last weeks episode. I think it says a lot when the guest stars are better to watch than the two main characters on the show. Here are the questions I have:
- HOW WAS DEAN SOBER ENOUGH TO DRIVE AFTER ALL THE DRINKING HE DID?
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOW, Y U NO LET HIM EAT HIS PIE? IT'S BETTER THAN WATCHING HIM MOPE.
- They didn't know that that thing was a Leviathan. What?
- When will Bobby start assisting them when they need to poop?
- Why is Bobby still alive or even in the episodes?
- HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO HAVE THE SAME END SCENE OVER AND OVER?
Next episode is called "Slash Fiction". I heard it had something to do with clones. IDEK. I'll wait and see. I just have one more question...
- WHAT THE PADAFUCK IS GOING ON WITH SAM'S SIDEBURNS? (is it a leviathan thing? they should totally make it one...)