1. THE OPENING SCENE. So they were going for the whole Bourne thing with that. Which, yeah okay is cool in some sort of abstract way. At the beginning of a finale, not really. Of course we're not supposed to know that we're in Sam's head but at the same time I don't think I was supposed to be completely confused by it either, lol. But I kinda was. Which leads me onto my next point....
2. THE BARMAID. I can't help wishing that she'd never been written in and that they'd used the money they paid her to boost their special effects package or something. She was just extremely unhelpful, lol. Sam during the whole bar scene as well was odd, he went from "Oh shit, I don't know who I am" to, "Eh, having some sort of flashback-y headache thing but s'cool, just let me Google this shit". And really lol, did we need her presence. Nope. After all that it turns out that she was fucking dead anyway yet she still managed to squeeze out an "I told you so". I mean, this was sam's head wtf was she even doing in these scenes!
3. ROBO!SAM TALKS FIRTS AND SHOOTS LATER (and is a terrible shot all of a sudden). I'm not the biggest fan of this episode so while I was happy to see Robo!Sam his entire speech kind of sailed over my head. From what we know of him, he wouldn't waste time with that convo lol (but it's in sam's head so nothing is the same here) and, LOL. Sam uses the oldest trick in the book to get one up over Robo!Sam. Who decided to start shooting like someone who using a gun for the first time. Uh, ohhhhkay then.
4. DEAN. He did nothing in this episode.
5. SAM WALKED FROM BOBBY'S HOUSE IN WHEREVER (I'LL ASK ON TWITTER -- SOUTH DAKOTA, [totally knew that btw, lol]) ALL TO THE WAY TO...WHEREVER, KANSAS WHERE DEAN AND BOBBY WERE. There's really no dressing this one up. He apparently walked. Of course he probably didn't, but that's the impression I can get everytime I see that scene. Plus he's still seeing hell-flashes and stuff so...I hope he didn't drive. And Balthazar is dead at the point so there's really no one to transport him there. Unless the boys has wings now? Maybe he flew there. I wouldn't even mind.
6. RAPHAEL(A). Still a woman. That's still messed up. And weird. And not funny.
7. I don't really know what Crowley was doing in this episode. But he was fucking badass while doing it and they didn't kill him off. A+
8. THE END SCENE. Not even the "I'm your new God bullshit" I saw that coming, lol. Not the actual "God" part but the Cas going rogue thing lol and it was stupid and character assissination. But as if that wasn't bad enough, they decide to use the most CHEESIEST shots ever. We zoom in on Dean. We zoom in on Sam. I think they zooomed Bobby too, I was too busy facepalming. Then we have a loooong zoom until we can all practically see up Castiel's nose. Uh. Okay. I don't know what they were trying to achieve by that. Why not end on the actual "cliffhanger". A super close up shot of Cas isn't making me all antsy for the next season, it makes me want to move my head back so fast that I'll probably get whiplash. Sheesh.
And, I'm done.
DISCLAIMER (yeah, I'm doing this now...): I'VE ALREADY BEEN DEFRIENDED BY SOMEONE OVER MY ANTI-SPN BEHAVIOUR (BUT HEY DOES ME TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW COUNT AS PROMOTION, IF IT DOES I STILL PWN THE CW (WHO WE'RE STILL HATIN' ON)) I'M MOSTLY JOKING HERE. SO UNLESS YOU CAN SEE "OMG, I HATE SPN" SOMEWHERE IN THIS POST, THIS IS STILL MY FAVE SHOW AND I JUST LIKE TO BE SNARKY AND SHIT.